Growing up watching Disney movies, I’ve been inspired going to theme parks when I became a ‘Mom.’ Being a former flight attendant was a bonus since the airfares going to these places are discounted. I wanted my children to grow up and experience ‘the happiest place on earth,’ they say. 😅 And that’s what exactly happened! The first Disneyland Theme Park that I brought my son was in Hong Kong, since it’s the closest to the Philippines. No plans about blogging back then. I just love taking pictures of their food (especially if it’s ‘Mickey’ shaped and an ice cream!) These are all the compilation of treats I’ve tried inside the Disneyland that I’ve been to!
– Disneyland Hong Kong –
1.) Mickey Mouse Shaped Ice Cream
Everything you see in a ‘Mickey or Minnie Mouse-shaped’ food, you’ll probably be tempted to buy! Although it’s just a chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream, you’ll surely do it for the gram. 😜 Costs around $4 and definitely not that hard to find, ice cream carts everywhere!
– Disneyland California Adventure Park –
There are lots of restaurants and food choices in this park, from fine dining to casual, kiosks and food carts. If I’ll be able to make this blog big someday, I promise to comeback and try almost all of them! 🤣 I don’t mind getting all the extra weight.
2.) Mickey Mouse Shaped Ice Cream Sandwich
– It was April and it is really hot in this part of (southern) California and I see this ice cream sandwich. One word: DROOLS! 🥵 It’s pretty big and chunky, not bad for sharing with a kid. Taste just like the ordinary but the experience, really worth it!
3.) Mickey or Minnie Cake Pops
Too adorable to eat, too expensive to bite 😂 At first I thought they were chocolate-dipped caramel apples since it was really big.
– I’ve already posted my review about the Sprinkles Cupcake and definitely this is just an FYI. There’s a small branch in between the parks called ‘Downtown Disney.’ Lots of shops and cafes if you just want to hang around.
– Tokyo DisneySea –
Everybody loves Japan, and so is Disney! Travelled all the way from Nagasaki Prefecture to Chiba just to experience Tokyo DisneySea. This was our first time in Disney as a family, that’s why I was lucky to have my husband as my photographer. 😎🥰
4.) Mickey-Shaped Popsicle Stick
-Covered my face in this ‘Minnie-faced’ popsicle stick and see how pretty big it is! Comes in two frozen-sherbet flavors which are Tropical Fruit and Raspberry. Pictured above in Raspberry. Perfect for the hot summer weather since we went here last July 2018. I can’t imagine walking around Disney all bundled-up during winter time taking thrill rides, too heavy!
5.) Alien-head Mochi Dumplings
Have you seen the movie ‘Toy Story?’ I assume yes! Then most likely, you’ll be like me not wanting to eat these cute little alien heads. It’s a kind of mochi, famous snack from Japan that’s made from glutinous rice and it’s so chewy. They’re chilled and filled with three different flavors- chocolate, strawberry and custard cream filling. You’ll want it more! I saw some pictures online with the ‘stormtrooper’ mochi heads like this but I think it’s seasonal.
6.) Disney Sea Shaved Ice
– You can’t say no to these shaved ice and the curiosity of flavors that comes with it. ‘Tropical‘ flavor is ideal for the hot weather. Let these cool you down while waiting for long queue of rides! ☀️
7.) Disney Sea Unique Popcorn Flavors
– Last but not the least is this Popcorn Cart that’s almost everywhere. Tokyo Disney is also famous for its unique popcorn flavors. Some of them are- Garlic Shrimp, Black Pepper, Blueberry and CURRY. Yes, Japanese Curry! We’ve passed by a lot of carts with the curry flavor but we find it weird. Then end up giving it a try. And it was yummy and savory! Didn’t realize how addicting it was, I kid you not! We love Japanese Curry not only with rice and pork cutlets, but the popcorn flavor too. Sadly, I wasn’t able to capture my popcorn addiction during that time as we were so hungry and tired walking around all day.